Tuesday, April 26, 2011

UFO'S

I hope you had a wonderful Easter.  Our girls had a good time up in Virginia, Minnesota.  Friday it snowed 4 inches.  Saturday rain.  But Sunday, Easter... nice weather!


The girls color eggs for the first time.  Beautiful Katherine and her mother Bonnie help out.


Lots of spoiling of granddaughters.  Very wonderful experience of Easter by the girls.  I had a little negativity due to no running water.  Did not wash my face for two days.. yuck. Did brush my teeth.  Also, all the sugar made my girls embarrassing at times with their emotions running haywire due to sugar overload.  Those negativities I kept in check due to the great outdoors and generosity of spirit by Sean's parents.


I was so liking these big fluffy clouds.  Rain clouds moved out.  Snow is still on the lake.

What does this have to do with UFOs?  Nothing.  I just wanted to share my UFO but I digressed.


UFO because I can't decide if the colors are for a girl or a boy. I also can't decide if I like it.  Twin sized quilt top courtesy of Eleanor Burns pattern.  What a great Lady she is.

The blue fabric is of stars.  Thought it was a cute idea, but now I'm thinking a nice cream with patterned stars would be nice too.  I hope to finish it someday.



In our big galaxy a person can feel so small.  But I believe there are beings out there who love us in a way incomprehensible to our human brains. The biggest challenge is to love ourselves.  Somewhere inside us are pieces of a big, bright star.  I hope to let it shine.

Blessings!

No comments: