1. Be daring in mixing and matching fabrics, and make free doll pattern from One Red Robbin.
|Completed February 19, 2012|
2. Make a quilt from this pattern with this yummy jelly roll.
3. Crochet this hooded scarf with this fun yarn.
|Completed January 1, 2012|
4. Applique this strutting Rooster using this template.
5. Make this panda with furry fleece and not curse myself when it sheds like the dickens.
6 & 7. Make one item from each book below.
|Completed April 29,2012|
8. Get this table topper done before Halloween.
9. Find a pattern worthy of cutting into these fabrics.
10. Watch the entire season of Game of Thrones in one week, before due date from public Library. Happy & Safe New Year to You!