Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My First Etsy Purchase

I thought I would share with you my first Etsy purchase from Sandy Mastroni.  One day in the near future I am going to learn how to post links to other people's blogs.  I was drawn to her art because she can paint eyes that are so intense.  One doll in particular looked really crabby and I was really relating to her that day.

Anyway, she posted Mitzi, this orange tabby cat, one day and I snatched it up on Etsy.  She put a hook on her back and my girlfriend and I thought she displayed the best hanging up.


The picture below is a close-up of her eyes.


So cute, don't you think?

Sandy also gave me a few bookmarkers and a card.  When I showed my girlfriend, it was late at night and she got frightened by them.  It helps to look at scary things late at night.  The imagination kicks in filling in all the dark places in the house with scary things.


The card below is a picture of a doll with intense eyes.  This was not the crabby one I was talking about.  But something is going on emotionally with this doll too, don't you think?




The orange cat is named grouchy cat.  Cracks me up.


I like Sandy's sense of humor.  I wish I was rich and could buy lots more stuff from Etsy.  I like to purchase items from artists who provide me with an enjoyable blogging experience.  Thanks Sandy! I doubt you will ever see my blog, but if you do Thank you!

1 comment:

Sandy Mastroni said...

I did !!!! I'm here !

Thank you Sue
Thank you for buying her and I love hearing your thoughts on what I do .... because I don't even know what I'm doing ..... ha ha

well ... I'm going to look at the rest of your blog now

thank you again !