Saturday, March 16, 2013

Amigurumi Pony Girl Completed

I finally put together my Pony Girl amigurumi.  The pattern is from Mari-Liis Lille. Pattern link here
Her amigurumi patterns are user-friendly and good for beginners. (my opinion)

On the spur of the moment I decided to deviate from her pattern a little and give Pony Girl sleepy eyes and some colorful trim along her feet and neck area.


It is alway interesting the individual interpretations of the same pattern.  Each one will almost always be so unique because of detail decisions that come from the one creating it.  My Pony Girl seems to have lots of hair.  It almost looks like a mane.





Must be the daylight savings look.  Have a great weekend!

I am loving watching The Quilt Show for free this weekend.  I've never heard Ricky Tims play his music and I am loving it! I like both Alex and Ricky. They are work great together.  Are they married? Wouldn't you just want to get a big hug from Ricky.  On camera he comes off as being full warmth and comfort like a nice cozy quilt!

No comments: