Friday, November 8, 2013

Online Drawing Class with Tascha Parkinson

It was my intention to join the Life Book 2014 starting in January, but after considerable pondering I felt I could give more of myself to the "process" when my girls were in school full time and that would be in 2015.  In preparation for Life Book 2014 I have been practicing drawing faces.






Then I decided to take an online drawing class with Tascha Parkinson, who actually is one of the teachers of Life Book 2014. (check out her flikr, it is amazing and always inspires me here )  I have been having fun drawing her cute little girls with different dimensions.


It is fun to see what shows up on my scrap paper.



I have a long way to go but drawing is so relaxing.  There is a part of me that is feeding off this creative outlet, like a starving man who stumbles upon a Thanksgiving feast.


No comments: