Saturday, September 22, 2012

Snapshot Saturday

I am trying to get my Craftsy's BOM caught up.  Yesterday my husband took the girls to the playground and I was so excited to cut some more fabric.  To my surprise before he left with the girls he had drawn up a bath with candles and soothing music.  I think I must have mentioned a thousand times how happy I was to get a chance to sew without interruptions.  Talk about mixed emotions!  I was grateful for the thoughtful gesture, but disappointed not doing what I really wanted.  So they took off and I headed upstairs to soak and steam.  It has been years since I've taken a bath and it was warm and relaxing. The candles put me in a meditative mood.

I didn't get a chance to post my Fun Fotos Friday, so it will have to be Snapshot Saturday, lol!

My girlfriend, Ruth and  family at the Rose Garden.

I stopped to smell this rose and it was heavenly.

The strangest looking carrots from the garden. They have the nice nutty taste when steamed.

My husband capturing a not so flattering picture of me. 
 Two of Jamie's favorite things to do, cuddling with mama and reading books.  We are reading The Duckling Gets a Cookie.  I had just gotten home from work, so excuse the dark socks.


One of many notes from Jamie to mama. I love you too Jamie.  I love you so much!


My Greek Cross read to be stitched.


May your failings from perfection be the most lovable parts of your personality.

No comments: