Friday, April 20, 2012

Works In Progress

I really wanted to post something this week, so I decided to post something I was working on. After making three faces I put this aside and now I can't remember what hook size I was using.  I'm sure I will figure it out.


Three heads are better than one.  I was having some issue making a head that looked good in her hair.


Her hair looks like a helmet, but a hat goes on top of it.  I still have to construct her other arm and decide which head she will have.  I am also working on my Craftsy block of the month too.  Scary how fast time is flying.


The weather has been a little unpredictable lately.  70's one day and 40's the next.  This day picture was taken on a warm day.  Audrey helped Sean pick dandelions.  She is so proud to be a good helper.  Every once in a while she likes to put on clothes she has outgrown.


When a snack attack happens, there is no time to wash hands.  As my father always said "you have to eat a pound of dirt before you die".  (my thoughts...if you eat a pound of dirt, you very well could die.)

 
My little Jamie's reading skills keep getting better and better.  She likes to read the dictionary from time to time.


A few really late Easter pics.  My husband is growing a huge garden this year.  I thought his green thumb was appropriate.


Lots of egg salad sandwiches will be eaten in April with me wondering why I only make egg salad sandwiches in April because they are so yummy.


Jamie finds a Golden egg with one hundred dollars inside.  No, I think it was a quarter.

No comments: