Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cleopatra's Puzzle Completed

I have enjoyed sewing curves and I am glad to have completed theCleopatra's Puzzle block..  What I realized when making this block was Kona fabric is real nice (off white center half moon shape).  This block has a mix of Kona and another no name brand.  I really liked working with the Kona fabric.  I will remember this next time I make a quilt.  In fact I might just stock up on some.


 The wrinkles are distracting my efforts in using stripes, gosh darn it!  It looked so pretty before I sewed it.  These are some stubborn wrinkles I tell you!

Why was I thinking this was called the Greek Cross?  

On to paper piecing.  I am rather excited to try the flying geese pattern.

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Introverted Art said...

oh wow, this looks so intricate. very nice pattern!!!