Sunday, December 18, 2011

Making a Toy for Audrey

I have been thinking about making a tree ornament of an animal with corkscrew legs and arms.  So today I went about trying the corkscrew crochet stitch.


I think it will work.  My Jamie wanting to hold it while I photo it.

My Audrey saw this and started playing with it saying it was her snake.  I told her I would make another one for her to play with, but I already had plans for this one.  So using my imagination I tried making her a snake.



Looks like noodle to me, but she loved it.  For a few minutes anyways, and of course I have to now make one for Jamie too.


I managed to keep a little bit of the yarn coming out the end to make it look like a tongue.

I believe Audrey has just been initiated to House Slytherin and its all my fault! (LOL).

Hope you have a great week.

No comments: